Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hi My Name is...


Wus Up,



If you don't know me... Now you will.



Name: Amanda-Sophia



Occupation: Scholar... Mass Communication and Media



Future Plans: Conquering the World through Love



Summer Plans: VH1 INTERN




So... This is the reason I'm sharing my thoughts with you...

An internship of a lifetime at Vh1 in Santa Monica California. I don't know what the summer will involve: Paper pushing? Parties? Sight seeing? Shopping... Whatever I do ... you'll know...



Thanks for stopping by...



You've just begun to witness...



MY LIFE AS AN INTERN




1 comment:

  1. AMANDA!!!!!!!!!!! I love it... mad i didn't even know you were going to be in cali this summer but i'm over it now. Congrats!!! Can't wait so see what God does with you this summer. Super excited 4 u... love u!

    ReplyDelete