Sunday, June 14, 2009

DAY 1: I CRIED ON THE PLANE!!


Never in my life have I cried on a plane anywhere. But, today was THE exception. There was sooo much turbulance. I started praying real hard and looking back at the flight attendant. I felt sick, I started reaching for my phone to call the people I love... BUT TMOBILE DOESN'T WORK IN THE AIR!!! I realized it was just me and God against the sky so I tried to get a grip. I'm thinking... God I KNOW I haven't fulfilled my purpose. As this settled in my mind... I notice my body trembling. BADLY

I look back at the flight attendant for the 20th time and tears just fell. SOOOOO SAD. After offering me vodka, free snacks, movies, and tissues. The trembling stopped. Wow, never felt like that before,fear is so dangerous.


Enough about that... I'm safe. Praise God. And now the car rental people tell me I'm too young to rent a car. Yup... Cried again. But,I called my ma. HA.



I'm supposed to be on my grown grown out here. This is not gonna continue.

Whatever, better days to come.


Gonna visit some Fam tonight in Burbank


LESSON OF THE DAY:


Everything God has called me to do will come with resistance. So beware

I could allow my own mind to suffocate in fear before I begin my task.



No comments:

Post a Comment