Monday, June 29, 2009

DAy 14: My BET REACTION


Yes Yall... I watched it...
(took this pic from the YBF by the way)


And this is what I have to say...


1) No Chris Brown... 1st downgrade

2) No Usher... 2nd downgrade



Everything else was straight the awards show was Okay... but hey! it took them like 3 days to do it sooo ...
WOW that was awesome!


JAMIE was the highlight for me. He was the glue for the show and you know JAy held it down. He just stepped on stage and made me feel better about the whole night...



This is an ODE to him! DEATH of Autotune...

It Just makes you feel right!


Lesson of the Day


Yall had enough money to get Breezy and Raymond there!!! OH! and Soul for Real Shoulda been in that Old school feature "CANDY COATED RAIIIIN DROPS!!!"



TRAILER

No comments:

Post a Comment