Monday, June 29, 2009

DAy 14: MAgic Mountain!!







Today was pure play time... Went to MAgic Mountain with the homie Brittany, her brother, and his friends, (the rat pack :))LOL yall were great I had so much fun kept me laughin...


I had the Most awesome (yes MOST AWESOME) I dont know what you call it... high or whatever you can have on a roller coaster... Not because MAgic Mountain smells like weed cus CLEAARLY it does... but because I rode the "X2" ooooohhh my gosh this roller coaster has you literally doin flips WHILE you're plunging down slopes. Yes!!!! No roller coaster can ever satisfy me the same... Loved it...


Lesson of the DAY:

If you change your gps systems voice to spanish while your driving. You will be a more confident resident of the La area.

No comments:

Post a Comment