Friday, June 19, 2009

DAY 5: By Any Means Necessary





Found a great dress shop called IMAGE a few miles away from me. Great prices, great customer service. I ended up being the last person to leave the store and chopped it up with the sales reps for a while about life. They were so down to earth; found out one was from Israel and had been in LA for a while.

Went out with Darnell again. Sooo we were supposedly going to a networking party...

:/ lol...ummm yea I was number 0462... that lasted for only about 20 minutes. After searching the city for places to go and hopping around, we ended up at a pizzaria. Highlight of the night. lol


Somebody noticed my freckles tonight! Love it!


Random but I saw this Transformers 2 billboard and I had to take a pic... June 24th definitely gotta see it.

Lesson of the DAY:

Your day is what you make it. If you want to be happy, have peace, enjoy life, you can't accept any other option mentally. LITERALLY. No excepetions, go for the best or expect less.

No comments:

Post a Comment