Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 4: Driving & Dinner with Darnell




Well... Thanks to Darnell I completely forgot what my day was about.

Drove around Santa Monica a bit after work, then went out for dinner.
VIP treatment in the TAVERN thanks to Darnell's connects... the chef served us directly from the kitchen.

Refreshing, real people, with relevant things to talk about.

Lesson of the DAy:


People are valuable. If someone doesn't recognize your value, TRUST me... they're stupid. (or just ignorant to reality) Hang around people who celebrate you.

3 comments:

  1. they are just stupid!

    yay!

    more lunches and dinners in california and celebrations of all that's good.

    yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im enjoyinh this too much! i havent been keepin up as i planned - but i will now! blog my sista! keep forgettin to tell my sis ur in town...will do

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love action movies and my idol is none other than Gerard Butler. this guy really rocks“ instructor driving

    ReplyDelete