Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 12: The Day Michael Died Down the Block...

















Before I left work today the news came that pop icon Michael Jackson was pronounced dead at UCLA's hospital in Westwood. When returning home I thought I would be blocked from getting anywhere close to where the crowds had gathered. I was wrong. Hundreds of people were crowded in front of the hospital just waiting in disbelief that the tragic event had occured. I decided to snap a few pics. Press from all over the world were there, kids sang, people held signs, and listened to boom boxes with old music playing.
On a lighter note, I got an invitation to go to the Comedy Store tonight to support comedian Ron Gee. The show was actually good, minus a couple people... If you all don't know about the Comedy Store it has been the birth place of comedians like Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Whoopi Goldberg, Chris Tucker, David Letterman and many more familiar names... (Why I threw one white guy in there... I don't know...lol)


Oh!! This is random... but I saw this youtube clip on facebook and it brightened up my day
Check it out!



LESSON of the DAY
Men who lack integrity, are not worth your thoughts or your time... TRUST





No comments:

Post a Comment