Sunday, June 21, 2009

DAY 8: FRESH & MEATY!!!, Crenshaw, & LA Film Festival
















Okay... am I immature for finding the name of the food spot hilarious??? "Fresh and Meaty" LOLOLOLOLOL Are you serious? LOL who did this??? I passed by this place on the way to church.



I went to Crenshaw Christian Center today. The lesson was awesome, just what I needed. Stopped by IHOP for breakfast and reading. I chilled in my neighborhood the rest of the day though. Stopped by Whole Foods and this old lady jumped in front of me in line then looked back at me and stared like she wanted me to react. I was already upset cause Whole Foods didn't have Honey Bunches of Oats or Honey Nut Cheerios. LOL she should thank God I'm saved and tryna act like it.


I also came across the LA Film Festival. They are showing inde films in Westwood up until June 28th. They had a carpet with papparazzi and everything. So I stood behind the photographers and took pictures too. LOL!!! Am I lame for that??? Whatever I did it...


Lesson of the DAY:

God loves me... YES I literally felt that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment