Sunday, June 21, 2009

DAY 7: IN-N-OUT... A FAKE MCDONALDS????




In -N- OUT??? Well, I thought it was Mcdonalds at first... hmmm I think they clearly jacked someone's color template. But, anyway...lol... Their food is really fresh. No frozen stuff. They fast food fresh food to you... I tried a vanilla shake too... Not a fan... Too vanillaE.



Would I recommend? Yup! For a burger, fries, and a soda. Definitely beats Mickey D's
Lesson of the DAy:
Fast Food can be Fast and healthier
(Life changing wisdom I know :))

4 comments:

  1. In and Out is the truth girl Everytime i go home i go straight there. I love it and miss it... 100 times better then McD's and i actually love their shakes. Ps ur great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed!! its sooo great. Also try the burger "animal style" and the Neapolitan milk shake...those are items not on the menu that only the Cali natives know about!!! its sooooo good!

    Tiffany Green

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must get ur burger "Animal Style" anytime u go to in & out.

    ReplyDelete