Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 2: Not Afraid of New Beginnings











Everything is coming together! I found a car dealership that is only charging me a veeery small fraction of the underage fee the rental companies have. The cable and internet guy was scheduled for next friday to install equipment and he just so happened to have an opening today. FAVOR yes love it! Found someone to do my hair so I could look right for my 1st day at work. And I look more than right, I look good. :)


WESTWOOD.


Nice neighborhood by UCLA's campus where I will be living. Went shopping today before my hair appointment.


Tommorow's the 1st day in the office!!!
EXCITED!!





LESSON of the DAY:



Today I realized I was ready for new beginnings. New relationships, new experiences, and new challenges. Although I'm not looking forward to challenges, I like the woman I am becoming after these challenges are overcome.


I'm letting go of my past, and its painful, but its because I want to be positioned to recieve the future. The future is better... I believe that.








No comments:

Post a Comment