Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 27: Melrose and the Pink Taco ...(that I didn't eat)









After completing a scholarship application. I decided to give the rest of my time to the beauty of the day. Met up with Britney, Yasmine, and Brandon... fellow Howard Alumni and found a new favorite shopping strip on Melrose. Thanks guys

Later on I met up with an old friend from high school Nicole and her friends at the Pink Taco. Have you ever heard of a Pink taco? Well believe me.... I have now...lol
the fried ice cream there was on point



By the way I found this wonderful lip balm today... it looks like lip stick, but it isn't...
Laura Mercier lip balm... GET SOME





Lesson of the Day:
When you expand the circle of people you interact with, the more things you appreciate about your life, the more things you expect, and the more things you realize you should change.





1 comment: